2008 Top Five Total Rewards Priorities Survey - April 2008
|Sponsored by the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists (ISCEBS)
?Employers focus on employee individuality as impending talent shortage becomes top worry?Copyright © 2017 Magna HR.
?The 14th annual Top Five Total Rewards Priorities survey?point to increasingly sophisticated efforts to harness the potential of thoughtfully designed total rewards programs to complement and help drive organizational strategy and goals.?
Top Five Organizational Challenges
1. Shortage, motivation and retention of qualified talent.
2. Changing workforce demographics (e.g. age, gender, culture).
3. Managing rewards and risks (e.g. regulatory compliance, funding requirements, investor scrutiny).
4. Rising costs of total rewards.
5. Requirements and complexity associated with the global workforce and rewards programs.
Top Five Total Rewards Challenges
1. The ability of our reward programs to attract, motivate and retain the talented employees we need to effectively run our organization.
2. The cost of providing healthcare benefits to active employees.
3. The willingness of employees to pay for an increasing portion of benefit plan coverage and to manage their own reward budget (i.e., becoming better consumers of benefits).
4. Clear alignment of our Total Rewards strategy with our business strategy and brand.
5. Demonstrating appropriate return on investment for our reward expenditures.
??employers today are striving to motivate and equip employees to make smart purchases with their total rewards dollars and more broadly in managing their individual careers??